- 619-427-2662M-Th 9 am to 4:30 pm
Friday 9 am to 4 pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Dr. King, “The American Dream” speech, 1961.
- Insurance Marketplace Realities 2021- Willis Tower Watson Forecast
- GHOST POLICIES AS LOW AS $650 CONTRACTORS WORKERS COMPENSATION
- Does your employee have Covid? Things you need to do now!
- Three conditions of employee vs. independent contractors
- New Regulations Regarding Covid 19 Employer requirements have gone into effect for California
- Insurance Solutions for Restaurants
Tag Archives: AB5
With respect to workers’ compensation, California Assembly Bill No. 5 (AB 5) goes into effect on July 1, 2020 and applies to policies issued on or after July 1, 2020, as well as policies in force as of July 1, … Continue reading