As my family and I drove by this business on Saturday afternoon I couldn’t help but think to myself if this business was properly covered. There are so many things that could go wrong with this policy. Did the owner of the business get enough coverage to cover the building? Did the owner of the business get enough business income to cover the amount of income that he’s losing by the business being closed? Did they cover all of the vehicles in the side of the building that burned up with the business? Who is going to cover all of this? Were any of the employees injured in the fire, if so did the client have enough workers compensation Insurance? Did this fire damage any other properties or businesses in the area? Did the owner of the business check the policy to make sure the tenant had enough coverage for his building? Did they have enough liability insurance to cover it? I guess that is the curse of the insurance agent always thinking about what could go wrong and how bad it can be…. it looks like this business is pretty close to being about as bad as it gets.
- 2018 Readers poll nominee San Diego’s Best Insurance Agency
- Our Latest Agency Partnership
- Reporting Comp Claims quickly to keep costs down
- Don’t get caught with your pants down EPLI Covers Sexual harrasment
- UNDERSTANDING THE ELD MANDATE
- Do You Really Get Rental Car Insurance Through Your Credit Card?
- Geez National City -have a heart much?
- Our new sitemap