- Dr. King, “The American Dream” speech, 1961.
- Insurance Marketplace Realities 2021- Willis Tower Watson Forecast
- GHOST POLICIES AS LOW AS $650 CONTRACTORS WORKERS COMPENSATION
- Does your employee have Covid? Things you need to do now!
- Three conditions of employee vs. independent contractors
- New Regulations Regarding Covid 19 Employer requirements have gone into effect for California
- Insurance Solutions for Restaurants
Tag Archives: independent contractor
With respect to workers’ compensation, California Assembly Bill No. 5 (AB 5) goes into effect on July 1, 2020 and applies to policies issued on or after July 1, 2020, as well as policies in force as of July 1, … Continue reading
POSTED BY CHRIS JENNEWEIN ON MAY 29, 2019 IN POLITICS credit to Times of San Diego for breaking news The state Assembly took aim at the growing gig economy in California by passing a bill Wednesday that outlaws the use … Continue reading
LIABILITY AND LIMITS: Permissive Use Statute Liability: If a motor vehicle owner gives express or implied permission to a person use a motor vehicle, and that driver wrongfully (negligently or intentionally) causes injury or death to a person or damage to … Continue reading