- Dr. King, “The American Dream” speech, 1961.
- Insurance Marketplace Realities 2021- Willis Tower Watson Forecast
- GHOST POLICIES AS LOW AS $650 CONTRACTORS WORKERS COMPENSATION
- Does your employee have Covid? Things you need to do now!
- Three conditions of employee vs. independent contractors
- New Regulations Regarding Covid 19 Employer requirements have gone into effect for California
- Insurance Solutions for Restaurants
Tag Archives: Workers Compensation
Reporting covid-19 positive tests from September 17th 2020 to January 1st 2023 Pursuant to California labor code section 3212.88 when you know, or reasonably should know, that an employee has tested positive for covid-19 between September 17th 2020 and January … Continue reading
With respect to workers’ compensation, California Assembly Bill No. 5 (AB 5) goes into effect on July 1, 2020 and applies to policies issued on or after July 1, 2020, as well as policies in force as of July 1, … Continue reading
POSTED BY CHRIS JENNEWEIN ON MAY 29, 2019 IN POLITICS credit to Times of San Diego for breaking news The state Assembly took aim at the growing gig economy in California by passing a bill Wednesday that outlaws the use … Continue reading
Is the work an integral part of the Employers Business? Does the Workers Managerial skill affect the Workers opportunity for Profit or Loss? How does the workers relative investment compare to the Employers Investment Does the work performed require special … Continue reading