- Dr. King, “The American Dream” speech, 1961.
- Insurance Marketplace Realities 2021- Willis Tower Watson Forecast
- GHOST POLICIES AS LOW AS $650 CONTRACTORS WORKERS COMPENSATION
- Does your employee have Covid? Things you need to do now!
- Three conditions of employee vs. independent contractors
- New Regulations Regarding Covid 19 Employer requirements have gone into effect for California
- Insurance Solutions for Restaurants
Category Archives: Business Auto Insurance
Protection for your business, your vehicles, your employees and more. All Under One Roof (Ours.) Convenient payment options fast Certificate of Insurance, multi policy discounts Property limits up to 20 million dollarsLiability limits up to $2000000 aggregateLiquor liability Ask about … Continue reading
Borello Test This test relies on multiple factors to determine employment status, including whether the potential employer has all necessary control over the manner and means of accomplishing the desired result. Such control need not be direct, detailed, or actually … Continue reading
USPS showed up with a package for Mary this morning and when she opened it she was blown away by the presentation and solid packaging – Congratulations to Erin on her amazing successes – the coffee cake will be … Continue reading
A client came into our office yesterday afternoon with a question regarding something totally separate than their motor carrier permit (regarding their concrete pumps) and normally when I have the client in front of me I like to make sure … Continue reading
Effective March 1st 2018 our agency has been chosen by Berkshire Hathaway homestate companies to represent their products Including but not limited to the products listed below:for Commercial Auto and Property Insurance : Caterers Cement Mixers Concrete Pumpers Contractors Couriers Custom Harvesters … Continue reading