- Dr. King, “The American Dream” speech, 1961.
- Insurance Marketplace Realities 2021- Willis Tower Watson Forecast
- GHOST POLICIES AS LOW AS $650 CONTRACTORS WORKERS COMPENSATION
- Does your employee have Covid? Things you need to do now!
- Three conditions of employee vs. independent contractors
- New Regulations Regarding Covid 19 Employer requirements have gone into effect for California
- Insurance Solutions for Restaurants
Category Archives: Workers Compensation Insurance California
A client came into our office yesterday afternoon with a question regarding something totally separate than their motor carrier permit (regarding their concrete pumps) and normally when I have the client in front of me I like to make sure … Continue reading
Currently there are less than 400 insurance agencies nationwide that have staff members who have qualified for the certified Work Comp advisor designation- The certification training provided by the Institute is essential in reviewing Workers Compensation insurance reports. “More than … Continue reading
POSTED BY CHRIS JENNEWEIN ON MAY 29, 2019 IN POLITICS credit to Times of San Diego for breaking news The state Assembly took aim at the growing gig economy in California by passing a bill Wednesday that outlaws the use … Continue reading
Effective March 1st 2018 our agency has been chosen by Berkshire Hathaway homestate companies to represent their products Including but not limited to the products listed below:for Commercial Auto and Property Insurance : Caterers Cement Mixers Concrete Pumpers Contractors Couriers Custom Harvesters … Continue reading
News: 2016 Press Release For Release: June 29, 2016 Media Calls Only: 916-492-3566 Berkshire Hathaway insurers ordered to cease and desist sale of illegal workers’ compensation policies SACRAMENTO, Calif. — California Insurance Company (CIC) and Applied Underwriters Captive Risk Assurance … Continue reading